Snyder Brothers, Inc. Gas Marketing, located in Kittanning, is currently looking for a fulltime Pricing Analyst.
Pricing Analyst is responsible for the collection of sales related data, customer research around retail markets, and assist sales personnel in the development of their accounts. In addition, the Pricing Analyst performs essential daily tasks to process completed sales and support ongoing customer activities.
This is a dynamic, highly visible role within the organization which will provide exposure to every facet of our operations. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with a high attention to detail who has the flexibility to work on a variety of changing tasks. Must have the ability to problem solve and work under minimal direction and tight deadlines.
- Accountable for preparing and communicating executable and indicative pricing for our Sales team in a timely and accurately.
- Maintain a knowledge of switch rules for different markets products are being offered to assure start dates are met on time.
- Prepare customer specific market presentations for our Sales team to present to potential clients.
- Responsible for building and maintaining excel spreadsheets to support our Sales team.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Candidate must demonstrate strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
Qualities We Are Looking For:
- Excellent time management skills / ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must communicate effectively both internally, and with outside company clients.
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of organization
- Quick learner with a willingness to learn new markets
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and complete projects with minimal direction
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COORDINATOR
Snyder Brothers Inc., located in Kittanning, is currently searching for an experienced individual to fill a full-time Accounts Receivable Coordinator position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits
- Resolve discrepancies in an accurate and timely manner.
- Clearly and efficiently communicate to internal and external customers.
- Communicating with customers who have past due balances to ensure payment is made or a plan is established to make payment
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accountingprinciples, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Pre-employment drug screen and background checks required as conditions of employment.
Qualified individuals may send their resume to email@example.com.