- Assess credit risk and establish/recommend credit limits in accordance with established limits of authority.
- Analyze customer financial statements.
- Utilizes advanced financial and quantitative analyses techniques to evaluate financial and related information to gauge counterparty’s ability to meet payment commitments as well as to assess financial performance relative to peer companies, industry benchmarks or other standards of performance.
- Conducts background checks and credit bureau inquiries via third party vendors to prevent fraud and assess the overall character of credit applicants.
- Negotiate customer discrepancies or disputes to resolution and document root cause.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collection notes for each customer account.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
Natural Gas Scheduler
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the receipt and delivery of gas between suppliers, producers, marketers, pipelines and customers and ensures that company volumes are accurately tracked and invoiced.
- Schedule interstate and intrastate pipeline and end-user volumes on a daily basis and try to minimize imbalance and scheduling charges that are caused by the misalignment of receipt and delivery volumes.
- Schedule accurate nominations meeting all deadlines throughout the day.
- Update and maintain all transport related data including discounts, current commitments, fuels and rates.
- Monitor pipeline bulletin boards for both scheduled and unscheduled pipeline maintenance in order to avoid foreseen cuts on firm transportation contracts
Minimum qualifications: Degree in Accounting, Business, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field required
- High degree of organization, math skills and strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to multitask and adapt to change in a fast paced working environment
- Working knowledge of standards and guidelines as it relates to nominations, confirmations, scheduling, and allocations preferred.
- High level of enthusiasm.
If you are interested in a position at Snyder Brothers Gas Marketing, please send your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we would like to contact each job seeker personally, we are unable to because of the high volume of resumes we receive. If your skills and work experiences match the requirements for our open positions, we will contact you to discuss the next step in the hiring process.